Our explainer video answers many common questions about DriveChat:
- How does DriveChat work?
Choose between our fully managed live chat services or our self-managed
service – or choose a combination of both.
Simply copy and paste the code onto your website (we’ll give you full
instructions on where to put it) to get started.
Fill out our questionnaire so we know exactly what you want us to say
about your business.
Customise your message prompts and the look of your Live Chat window
to suit your dealer website and branding.
Let us take the wheel. Our experienced team will start responding to live
chat enquiries in real time, providing basic customer service, capturing warm
leads, and reporting these leads back to you.
Keep capturing leads 24/7. We monitor your live chat window while you’re
asleep, so you’ll never miss a lead generation opportunity again.
- Choose between our fully managed live chat services or our self-managed
- What’s in it for my business?
Our clients have experienced increased leads and enquiries by as much as 30%. Because we monitor your website 24 hours a day, you’ll never miss out on a chance to engage your web visitors when they need further assistance or want to set up an appointment.
By installing DriveChat, you make it super easy for customers to reach out. Generating leads online is all about reducing ‘friction’. If you make the process too difficult, your visitors will be more likely to navigate away from your site and look elsewhere. By being proactive and letting your visitors know that a real person is there to help, you’re drastically increasing your chances of making a connecting and turning that visitor into a customer.
Here’s a summary of how you’ll benefit from DriveChat:
- It lets you engage potential customers when it matters most – while they’re already on your website and ready to talk about making a transaction.
- You’ll capture leads while you’re asleep – we’ll deliver real-time interactions and personalized service when you need it: 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We’ll reduce your website bounce rates – by engaging your web visitors to entice them to stay longer and learn more, we can increase the probability that they’ll convert into a customer.
- You’ll collect valuable lead information from your website visitors – We’ll make sure that no potential customers leave your site dissatisfied.
DriveChat is proven to catalyse valuable conversations that lead to an exchange of useful information that dealerships can use to follow up.
- How much does it cost? Do I have to sign a contract?
Our Fully Managed plans start at AUD$299 per month and our Self-Managed plan is available for just AUD$49 per month. We’ll never ask you to sign a contract, so you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your service at any time.
You’re in complete control: Choose a pricing plan that suits your needs based on the volume of leads and enquiries that you want to receive. We work on a monthly cycle, so if you need to adjust your plan, the changes will take effect during the following month’s billing cycle.
- How does your team know what to say to my customers?
Before we start working with you we’ll send you a questionnaire to complete. This will give us all of the information that we need to train our team and deliver remarkable customer service to your web visitors. The questionnaire includes:
- Your business location
- Opening hours
- Details about the products or services that you offer
- Unique information that we might need to better understand what you do
- What sort of questions your website visitors are likely to ask
- How you want us to respond to frequently asked questions.
We’ll also perform our own research to learn as much as we can about your business and review your website regularly to make sure that we’re up-to-date with your latest company news, products, and promotions.
- How can your staff sell my (______) if they aren’t experts in (_____)?
We never get involved in technical discussions about your (_____), or your sales process for that matter.
We see our role as offering the best possible customer service to help your web visitors find what they’re looking for and to help you convert visitors into buyers. We’ll capture as many details as possible about their interest in your business. We’ll also be sure to record their contact information, so you can follow up however you see fit.
- The chat window looks nice but it doesn’t match my website theme. Can you customise it?
Absolutely. We always recommend customising your chat window to match your own website and dealership branding.
We invite you to supply us with your own custom design or if you prefer we can create a custom design for your chat window for a small fee. Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- What is the difference between Self Managed and Fully Managed chat?
Our Self-Managed plan gives you the tools to take control of live chat enquiries on your website. We offer up to 2 user accounts to help you manage multiple conversations at once.
Our Fully Managed plans give you the tools and the human resources to engage your website visitors at any time of the day or night. We’ll respond to chat enquiries for you, so you can focus on what’s most important for your business. You’ll also have the option to log in and take control at any time. Once you log off we’ll be there again to respond to customer enquiries. Many of our customers choose to stay logged in during regular business hours and log off at the end of the day.
- What is a “Proactive” message?
It’s a great DriveChat feature that lets you set up customised messages/prompts that appear when users visit specific pages or take specific actions.
You can customise your proactive message for each page to make sure that you’re providing highly relevant customer service.
- I don’t have technical skills. How do I install DriveChat on my website?
The DriveChat installation process does not require any technical know-how. It’s super easy: all you have to do is copy and paste a line of code onto your website (no, you don’t have to write it yourself!). Once you sign up we’ll show you exactly where to put this code. The whole process can be completed in less than 10 seconds.
- Where are you based?
Our HQ is in Melbourne, Australia, and we serve automotive dealerships and manufacturers across Australia and New Zealand.
- I don’t have a credit card. Do you offer other payment options?
Yes! We can send you a monthly invoice if you’d prefer. Please send a message to our team at email@example.com to discuss this process and the alternate payment methods that we accept.